emergency-cap message

Subject: Groups - etl-v1.0-cn01-wd03.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
This is a new Working Draft wd03. I've done my best, but we know there's always something a mere human will miss. Let's gather up any edits, changes and corrections so that with the addition of revised Acknowledgements, I can put together one more improved working draft for approval. It would be good if we could come close to wrapping up those last changes Friday 8 October 2021 for approval at next Tuesday's EMTC Meeting 12 October 2021 for the CAP Workshop and IAEM.

Rex
-- Rex Brooks
Document Name: etl-v1.0-cn01-wd03.docx

No description provided.