emergency-cap message

Subject: Abstract

Friends,

Please find below the draft of the abstract for the Mobile Practices Guide we worked on during our 11/4/2021 CAP SC meeting.  Mark Wood provided this to me for posting:

One method of reaching people with emergency alert messages is via their personal mobile devices, such a mobile phones and tablets. Accordingly, we need to access them via the Mobile Network to which they are currently attached. However, the need to make a large-scale distribution in a specific geo graphic area and the need to reach roamers, who’s devices may retain their default behavior from their home network, needs consideration by those mobile networks. This paper will discuss how practitioners have considered this matter.

Kindly reply all to this email with any updates/corrections/suggestions/questions about this work.

Best,

Elysa