emergency-cap message

Subject: CAP SC Meeting

Friends,

Just reviewing our notes from last meeting – we agreed that would be our last meeting of the year.  However, the meeting for today is still on the calendar.  I will join in case anyone else is available.  I know that Don will not be able to attend.

If you are not able to join, please review Mark’s post of an outline of the Terms of Reference for the new effort regarding mobile device alerting.  It would be great if each of you could review  both the abstract and this top level outline and provide your input to the list.  The link is https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-cap/document.php?document_id=69380

Have a safe and wonderful Christmas and Holiday season,

Elysa