emergency-cap message

Subject: CAP-SC Jan 7 2022

Hi Jacob and CAP-SC,

We had a quorum for this meeting and continued work on the terms of reference (TOR).  Below is the link to the recording for the meeting.  Don sent regrets, so this will provide him the opportunity to hear the meeting.  Also, we discussed specifics to US as we flesh out the TOR.  Gary who was also not on the call should read over the V4 of the document on the site will be able to correct anything we got wrong.  This recording can help here as well.  Jacob will also use the recording in his building of the notes.  Great too Jacob if you can consider the TOR making sure we are capturing the topics properly from a CA perspective.

We will pick up with #5 and continue to refine on the next call Jan 21.  Happy for folks to continue the discussion on the list.  The link below will take you to the audio recording.  It will be available for a week.

https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/10GJjnEFkCUoG1XBa89KUhAwMXOske4G55p3o_yNWLZ9RdqV27kze2lxwXUL-ZYy.lnIOWx5ePow-5K8H Passcode: s&YGs0W^

Thank you for your participation!

Elysa