emergency-cap message

Subject: Today's Meeting

Hi Everyone,

I have a Dr. appt and will not be able to attend today's meeting.

I hope you have a productive meeting. The only thing I would have brought up is that I wanted to let you know how the EU STRATEGY Project is going. I'm working through the current edit of the two specific programs, one featuring CAP and the the other EDXL-SitRep, though both streams consider both in different aspects.

Cheers,
Rex

Avast logo