emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] ATIS standards further required.

I'll make that request.

Mike

On Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 5:21 AM Mark Wood <mark.wood@drcf.net> wrote:
Friends.

My thanks for your excellent support in finding the ATIS standards relating to my report on Mobile Alerting Practices.

I urgently need further documents in this series to report on interface matters with the CBCs.

I need.

ATIS 7 000 37,
ATIS 7 000 10
ATIS 7 000 41

If someone can obtain a copy of these documents, I would be most grateful.

Regards, Mark Wood.

--
Mike Gerber
National Weather Service