emergency-cap message

Subject: Some suggestions for IAEM mobile alerting title

Friends,

I have been talking to emergency management professionals. It seems that cell broadcast is so obscure that hardly any understand how it works, and even fewer care, which is why they donÂt understand how to get the best out of it. This has been recognised by ATIS.

So, I suggest a title that appeals to an audience that does not understand it but wants to fill their need.

1) Why is Mobile Alerting so different? How can I get the best out of it?

2) Mobile alerting is crazy, why do I care?

3) Acute phase of the Disaster! When all lines are jammed, how can I reach 90% of the population in 7 seconds?

4) How can I reach everyone when all the lines are jammed? How can I get what I need out of mobile alerting?

5) Can I reach everyone when all lines are jammed? If so, how best can I get the result I deserve out of mobile alerting?

I donÂt think a dry title about some technology will get anyoneÂs interest peaked. We need to think ÂClick BaitÂ!

Mark