emergency-cap message

Subject: FWD: IAEM infosharing

Hi Everyone,

I decided to forward this to all addresses and the CAP SC list, too, if we want to chew this over to have a pubc record mto reference My addition to the subject matter is to have someone give a very very brief overview of our (especially including our CAP subject matter experts) of where CAP fits into the European Union STRATEGY Project

Cheers,
Rex

Hi Mike,

Great!  We can now finalize the agenda and put out an announcement.  Iâve copied those working to prepare.  Jacob, Mark and Thomas will be there in person.  I plan to be but husband back in ICU and it is touch and go for me.  So, definitely four members of our CAP-SC will be at the IAEM.  Jacob is working on his schedule for being there on the Sat.

Now, we need to finalize the agenda, write a note for the IAEM Dispatch Bulletin, and a better abstract/lead in to attract folks.

Letâs try to get the discussion going on the CAP Lsv.

All for now,

Elysa