emergency-cap message

Subject: CAP Workshop draft outline

Hi everyone.  Following up from the CAP-SC meeting today, there is an action item to build the workshop outline.  Here is the draft outline so far.  For those of you who are speaking, could you craft a one-liner to describe your presentation and reply back to the email list. And correct the title for a section if I've not captured it correctly.  We'll then pull these together for the outline.  Thanks,

- Introduction to CAP (5 minutes long, no questions)
- Introduction to Cell Broadcast (30 minutes long, 10 minutes for questions)
- The MAP committee note (20 minutes long, 5 minutes for questions)
- Geofencing and alert issuer tips (30 minutes long and 10 minutes for questions)
- Closing thoughts and questions (5 minutes)