emergency-cap message

Subject: CAP SC meeting

My apologies everyone, the CAP SC calendar needs some updating. I've had something come up and can't meet today regardless, so there is no meeting today.

I'm going to add a meeting scheduled for next Friday instead and then confirm that the biweekly schedule in Kavi works. If next Friday is a concern for anyone, please let me know.