emergency-comment message

Subject: [emergency-comment] RE: [CAP] RE: CAP-list digest, Vol 1 #60 - 3msgs

You should remember if you continue to post to the public comment
list, that we have constrained ourselves from responding officially,
but I definitely object to this characterization, because it gives a
wholly wrong impression to anyone who has not already taken the time
and effort to understand the TC process that a specification COULD be
accepted as a valid submission for OASIS-wide approval as a standard
without having demonstrated interoperability by having at least three
member companies vouch for having used the specification
successfully. As I said before, I am postponing responding to the
public comment list until after our next TC meeting, so please don't
expect an answer from this list. I have joined the CAP list, and I
may or may not respond there.

Ciao,
Rex

--