emergency-comment message

Subject: CAP 1.1 commentary

As part of my review of the CAP 1.1 specification I found a few typos. None of these would stop approval. They could simply be saved as part of future changes/versions.

Page 2 (Notices), 4th paragraph, second sentence, “does” should be “should”.

Page 8, 2.3.2, 4th sentence (line 182), “at” should be deleted.

Page 12, 3.2.1, element status, “should” should be capitalized.

Page 12, 3.2.1, element msgType, “message(s))” should have the second parenthesis removed.

Page 13, 3.2.1, element references, “(OPTIONAL)” should “(conditional)” due to the rules within element msgType (all but “Alert” requires a references element).

Page 35, 2005-04-28 comment, 4th bullet, “mineType” should be “mimeType”

Todd Enneking
VP Engineering & IT
Cleo & Streem Communications
Toll Free: 800-233-2536 x7655
Direct: 815-282-7655
Fax: 888-420-2345
Email: TEnneking@cleo.com

Web: www.cleo.com and www.streem.net

New! Streem Alert helps First Responders quickly receive critical information
regarding emergencies via a multi-channel, immediate alerting system. Learn more.