emergency-comment message

Subject: EDXL-RM v1.0

Well done, this looks like a very clean and clear specification. Without
talking to the technical merits of the spec, which I'm not qualified to
do, the only thing I can observe is that none of the reference model figures
is actually readable; not in the HTML version or in the PDF one; the .doc
version seems a bit more amenable, but I'm not sure (I use OpenOffice
rather than Word, so I can't be sure that actually those figures
are readable or not in the original; they are not in OpenOffice).
Perhaps a solution can be found for this?

Also, the <title> element in the HTML version says "OASIS Specification
Temmplate", which is what Firefox displays at the top of its window;
it should say "EDXL-RM Spec V1.0" or something like that.

Finally, it would be good if the index in the PDF file was linked
to the relevant pages...

HTH

--
Eduardo Gutentag        |    e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Technology Director     |    Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 (internal x31442)