emergency-comment message

Subject: RE: [emergency-comment] Profile Comments

Present.  Please see attached comments (no changes from previous
submission).

Donald Walker
Mitchell Electronics, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 12:06 PM
To: James Gorman; emergency-comment@lists.oasis-open.org;
emergency-cap-profiles@lists.oasis-open.org

My apologies, James,

I missed this message as I was replying and acknolwedging comments last
week, but I caught it today, and I hope it's a case of better late than
never. In any event, I will certainly add your comment to the
IssuesList, but I am not comfortable adding Donald Walker's support
document because I don't have a corroborating email from him, plus it is
a lengthy prose piece for our purposes. If Mr. Walker could send an
email, I would be happy to add a comment that he has sent a message
supporting your comment-Issue.
I have eft your reference to the attachment in the description of your
Issue.

I am copying the EM Cap Profiles SC with this message, so we can discuss
it regardless of whether we receive the supporting message.

Best Regards,
Rex Brooks

--
Rex Brooks