emergency-comment message

Subject: Re: EDXL-RM additional issues....?

Thanks Tim,

This is not addressed in the pending ECSL-RM Errata since we could only
address comments which were made to us previously. At this point, I
would not favor taking the time away from working on EDXL SitRep to
focus back on the RM Errata, which we only just got voted out of the
subcommittee for the EM TC decision. at the next EM TC meeting.

These xml example issues, while they may be a concern, are non-normative
unlike the broken cross-reference links in the Conformance Section which
directly affect the ability to check conformance, so might not be
addressed in an Errata, depending on the SC's recommendation to the TC.

However, I am asking Gary Ham to take a look at these instances, adding
him to the addressees as well as including the EM-Msg SC in this reply.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks