emergency-comment message

Subject: EM TC Meeting - Errata documents for EDXL-RM and EDXL-HAVE ?

Rex,

I’m not quite sure of the correct location of the EDXL-RM and EDXL-HAVE Errata documents for our review. I found these EDXL-RM documents in the specifications section, but they don’t list any changes for EDXL-RM and nothing for EDXL-HAVE for errata: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/documents.php

Is this the right place to look? If not can you point me to a link?

Timothy D. Gilmore | SAIC

Senior Test Engineer | ILPSG | NIMS SC | NIMS STEP

phone: 606.274.2063 | fax: 606.274.2012

mobile: 606.219.7882 | email: gilmoret@us.saic.com