emergency-comment message

Subject: Re: [emergency-comment] cap 1.2 IPAWS profile comments

Thanks Harold,

We will post the disposition of all comments collected during this
Public Review. However, if I recall correctly, this is now covered in
CAP v1.2 which is in the process of having all comments collected from
its first 60-Day Public Review addressed. However, we will double check
this as well as addressing the "000000" geocode.

Best Regards,
Rex Brooks

--
Rex Brooks