emergency-comment message

Subject: Re: [emergency-comment] CAP-v1.2.xsd: why no global typedefinitions?

> My intention is not to create an alternate schema for CAP. I'd rather
> propose that the official cap schema is reorganised. Type definitions

Reorganizing the 1.2 schema is a non-trivial operation as it would require going back through the OASIS process for reviews and such.  The current focus of work on CAP going forward is for version 2.0 and so your suggestion about global type definitions will be added to the list of considerations for this effort.  If you have other ideas on how to change or improve CAP that could be incorporated into this work, please send them to this list as well.  And we'd certainly recommend that if you want to get more involved in CAP development efforts, to join OASIS and the EM-TC.

--
Jacob Westfall <jake@jpw.biz>