emergency-comment message

Subject: Fwd: Comment on EDXL-SitRep

Dear Chairwoman,

Thanks for the appreciation of assistance with TSOs. My Comment is;

AMBER Alerts could send messages to vehicle radios using RDBS or HD Radio. While these are outside the scope of OASIS, the message may originate in EDXL-SitRep or IEEE 1512. In IEEE1512 there is an item vehicleID for the plate number. Also there is vehicleState. The value of vehicleID can be selected to be repeated as the last message item where it can remain until deleted from the radio by some means. This makes it more likely that vehicle drivers or passengers can spot the vehicle being sought. Therefor it is beneficial to define a standard for this data item, for subsequent use.

When I have a budget for OASIS membership, I intend to rejoin.

Sincerely,

Frank W. BELL

President   Kybernetix LLC   PO Box 2938 Clifton  NJ 07011-2938

Cp:+1(973)460-0722  Message +1(973)773-4521

This communication is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this communication, however you are welcome to first reply to frank.w.bell@usa.net noting that you received this communication and whether you consider this to be in error or some other situation.