emergency-comment message

Subject: IPR issues for CAP-AU CSPRD01 comments submitted on behalf of other reviewers [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

All the CAP-AU CSPRD01 comments submitted by myself in January 2012 on behalf of Google Australia, RIPE Intelligence and Noggin were provided by these organisations to me in response to an invitation I sent  them to participate in the public review.   The comments that were passed to me did not indicate any form of copyright or Intellectual Property Rights claims on the documents that I received.  Google Australia has also provided written permission to share its comments with OASIS.

Greg Trott

CAP-AU Project Manager

If you have received this transmission in error please
notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all
copies. If this e-mail or any attachments have been sent
to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver
of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect
of information in the e-mail or attachments.