emergency-comment message

Subject: Standard Symbols for CAP 1.2

We are currently developing an emergency alerting product and are using CAP for our alerts. We plan to support various mobile devices that would display the alert as well as standard desktops.

We wanted to enhance the presentation of the alert messages to include icons and symbols that would represent the various elements of a CAP alert and wanted to use standard graphical symbols, if available, in addition to the text.

We are currently researching the availability of these symbols and it would be great if you could point us to relevant sources or provide us additional information on how to go about this.

Thanks,

Shaji