emergency-gis message

Subject: Use of GML in EM; Con Call July 8

I would like to invite everyone to participate in a GIS SC
conference call 12:00 - 12:30 (Eastern Time) on Tuesday,
July 8. The call-in number is 800-453-7412 passcode: 604776

One subject for discussion concerns the manner in which the
Emergency Management community should leverage the existing
work on Geography Markup Language (GML) developed under the
Open GIS Consortium.

Please post your work or thoughts on the subject of GML.
Later today I will post a draft "Implementors Note" on
"CAP Alert Messages as a GML FeatureCollection.

Eliot