emergency-gis message

Subject: Re: [emergency] GIS SC Meeting Aug 12; election of new chair

I can advise Allen, Rick, et al, about how to do this, but until the
kavi tools are operational again, which is not clear right now. I
checked just a moment ago. It would also be very beneficial to have a
clear confirmation from the candidate just so we don't actually
"volunteer" someone before that person has made the commitment.

Ciao,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks