emergency-gis message

Subject: GIS SC Meeting Aug 19; election of new chair

As you know, we have not yet elected a new subcommittee chair
because we failed to get a quorum in the last GIS SC meeting
held by conference call on August 12. In the interim, we had
thought to use the OASIS Kavi system to do the ballot, but
that system was having problems.

I am especially asking for voting member of the GIS SC (list
below), to call in on Tuesday August 19 at noon Eastern Time:

  800-453-7412 passcode 604776#

Thanks,

Eliot

Roster of EM TC / GIS SC Voting Members:

Donald Thomas dthomas@blue292.com
David Danko ddanko@esri.com
William Schroeder bschroeder@esri.com
Carl Reed creed@opengis.org