emergency-gis message

Subject: [emergency-gis] RE: Agenda for tomorrows teleconference

Hi folks,

Carl, by CRS do you mean Congressional Research Service reports, or
perhaps the DOJ's Community Relations Service, or (a pure guess)
Cartographic Registry Service? We're an acronym-happy and
acronym-dependent culture, and we all hate to expose our ignorance,
but I confess, I am just not familiar with this TLA.

;^)
Rex

--
Rex Brooks