emergency-gis message

Subject: Re: Are we meeting today?

I hope you guys can have the GIS meeting to get the ball rolling on
the Call for Comments on CAP.  I dropped the ball on getting a TC
call scheduled for a vote for the RIM-SC.  I want to make sure it is
at a time when both Rex and Lee can be available and would like to do
it next week.  Please let me know what time(s) would work for you
next week and we'll put out an appeal to the TC for a quorum.  Thanks, Elysa