emergency-gis message

Subject: Re: [emergency-gis] Meeting Number?

Hi again,

I waited until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time, 9:30 a.m. Mountain Time, 8:30
a.m. Pacific Time, then gave up.

Eventually summer will be over. However, I hope we can have a meeting
before then because I am involved in an effort that will be attempting
to start a new OASIS TC for writing an Open Floor Plan eXchange
Specification, pulling together a lot of existing standards and it will
need to be coordinated with the EM TC, and OGC, and I was specifically
planning to ask Carl if he could be an advisor to the group. This is
the same group that pinged him about this a couple of months ago, only
now we are building up a head of steam and moving forward. So, Carl, I'm
asking this way. Feel free to reply offline.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks