emergency-gis message

Subject: Are we having a meeting tomorrow?

Hi All, Carl,

My calendar tells me we should be having a meeting scheduled for
tomorrow. Is that wrong.

Regardless, it would be very helpful to have the meetings on the Kavi
calendar. I believe we also have toll free numbers available for us and
I believe that number for Fridays has the same code as we find for last
week's Adoption TC meeting:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt/event.php?event_id=24245&day=1250848800
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt/event.php?event_id=24245&day=1250848800>

I am copying Elysa and Werner, the chairs of the EM and EM Adoption TCs
as a check, but I believe we have permission to use the number and code
above.

Cheers,
Rex

--