emergency-gis message

Subject: Meeting Next Friday

Hi Everyone,

Carl was out of pocket so I agreed to send a message to this list and
tell announce that we will meet a week from today, next Friday.

Mea Culpa. Carl asked me to send this message yesterday, but I got
distracted as I prepared for a day trip down to Carnegie Mellon Silicon
Valley in the NASA Ames campus at Moffett Field to meet with Jeff Waters
and Don McGarry and various members of the Disaster Management
Initiative this is getting underway there. Our work here will be
included in that work, as it is in almost all of our work in EM, so it
will be good to get fired up again.

Cheers,
Rex

--