emergency-have message

Subject: RE: Discuss HAVE 2.0

How about Monday 10/3 after 3PM EST?

-Don

dmcgarry@mitre.org

703-595-9375

From: emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Grapes, Timothy
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 8:06 PM
To: emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: ElysaJones@yahoo.com
Subject: [emergency-have] Discuss HAVE 2.0

All,

This is a courtesy note promised to your chair, Lee Tincher a while back.  As you know, the HAVE 2.0 subcommittee agreed to postpone further meetings as available resources focuses on the common areas required for re-use by HAVE 2.0, as well as SitReps and DE 2.0 (Common Types, gmlSimpleFeatures, and CIQ  ), and also getting EDXL-SitReps Committee Draft into the EM-TC.

The common areas are by and large completed, though tweaks will be ongoing.  SitReps CD was submitted today for review by the EM-TC, but I expect we may need to spend some time addressing feedback or issues, and then getting the draft into its first public comment.

That said, I suggest the committee re-convene to determine timing and process to re-engage this effort.  I expect that some competition for resources will occur between HAVE 2.0 and the EDXL-TEP subcommittee which is now in process.   Fortunately, your co-chair Don McGarry is also on TEP, and it may be advisable at certain junctures to coordinate activities so that we don’t step on one another or compete for resources at critical junctures.

Best,
    Tim

Tim Grapes

SE Solutions, Inc.