emergency-have message

Subject: HAVE SC CANCELLED today

All,
Our esteemed chair sends his apologies, but has been called to three different sites today for customer meetings.  We will reconvene next Tuesday as usual.
Note that the Kavi calendar item is not posted because we are temporarily using our personal number until new pins are assigned.  Once that happens the recurring kavi calendar item will be added.

Tim Grapes