emergency-have message

Subject: Groups - v0.6 (HAVE 2.0) uploaded

Submitter's message
This document is more coherent than my last efforts. There is still a lot of work to be done, but it provides what I believe is a better model for Reporting Periods, Services (included bed capacity by service), Resources, and Capacities. The concepts of Services, Resources, and Capacities were all over the place in HAVE 1.0 and in earlier versions of 2.0 (2.1 by temporary convention).

There are a lot of annotations with "QUESTION" and "TO DO" in the them. My intent there is to get the group thinking about particular issues that need to be either resolved (QUESTION) or that are "just work" (TO DO).

I have attempted to keep the resulting data simple. One area that should help is the Reporting Period, where the CurrentServices and FutureServices have explicit time windows. I am not sure if this adds more complexity but I can't see any consistent way around making sure we know what time we are talking about otherwise.

-- Darrell O'Donnell
Document Name: v0.6 (HAVE 2.0)

Description
[...]

Download Latest Revision