emergency-have message

Subject: Groups - Schema Doc - marked up PDF uploaded

Document Name: Schema Doc - marked up PDF

Description
I have marked up (yellow highlights and comments) this document to indicate
places where I could use some direct input. If you can email me your
thoughts and either put your comments in the PDF directly or leave them in
the email, I would appreciate it.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Darrell O'Donnell