emergency-have message

Subject: EDXL-HAVE Conference Call this afternoon

Folks,

As you're aware things have stalled temporarily with HAVE. However, with recent meetings with the HL7 group there is a renewed interest in bringing HAVE 2.0 to a level where it can be more widely circulated.

I am on the road today (speaking at a conference) but I would like to see how many folks we can have for a short (10-20 minute) session this afternoon at our regular time (16:00 EDT on the FEMA call facility 1-800-320-4330 #247135).

To that end I'd like to propose the following agenda for the meeting:
  • quick update on HAVE and HL7
  • Main Schema items for review offline in anticipation of a longer working session next week.

I know that things are busy for all of us but I'd really appreciate getting together this afternoon to start the ball moving again. If you can't make it but have some input to share, please email me and I will relay that information.

I am looking forward to talking with you.

cheers,

Darrell

--
Darrell O'Donnell, P.Eng.