emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-have] EDXL-HAVE meeting @ 4PM

I'll be on the call, might be 5-10 minutes late

Thanks

Rob
805-551-6232

From: Darrell O'Donnell <darrell.odonnell@continuumloop.com>
To: emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:41 AM
Subject: [emergency-have] EDXL-HAVE meeting @ 4PM

NOTE: I attempted to send this earlier with an embedded image but it didn't seem to go through the listserv so I am resending with the image as an attachment.

Folks - just a friendly reminder that we have the 4pm OASIS EM HAVE SC meeting this afternoon.

I trust that the holiday week for y'all was good. I'm hoping that today's session will be short and I'd like to pose the following question:

Looking at the ListExtension type, how many of the sub-elements are absolutely required for use? I want to make sure that we keep things as simple as possible but that we don't sacrifice the spirit of what was intended by the ListExtent complex type.

Here's a screenshot of the structure (bottom of message). I'd like you to think about what sub-elements are absolutely required and which ones are either nice-to-have or just too abstract for the value that they add.

OK - given that semi-inflammatory statement (I'm trying to stir up debate) please see if you can make it to the meeting. If you can't, please email me directly or reply on the list and I'll do my best to represent your case.

cheers,

Darrell

--

Darrell O'Donnell, P.Eng.