emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-have] HAVE meeting 4pm

I'll be about 10 minutes late but plan on attending

Thanks

Rob
805-551-6232

From: Darrell O'Donnell <darrell.odonnell@continuumloop.com>
To: emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:24 AM
Subject: [emergency-have] HAVE meeting 4pm

I am looking forward to meeting this afternoon.

I have attached a zip that has some new information in it:
  • edxl-have-v2.0-wd08.xsd - has been updated and will consitute the bulk of our to-do items
  • edxl-gsf-base.xsd - there was a validation error in this RIM schema (I have informed Werner about that and provided the fix) so I include it here.
  • instance1.xml - is a sample file. I am creating it in support of a cross-border experiment (Canada US Enhanced Resilience 2 - CAUSE Resilience 2) but it is a good testbed for finding issue (e.g. the default code concept doesn't seem to work for me at least - not in the way I would expect at least).
cheers,

Darrell

--

Darrell O'Donnell, P.Eng.