emergency-have message

Subject: Reminder 4pm EDT Call today

Folks - I've been remiss in sending out reminders for our meetings (and I've missed a couple inadvertently myself). Just a friendly reminder that we have a 4pm EDT call today. Details on the OASIS site.

Today I'd like to discuss the impact that Extensions is having and to discuss Brian's efforts on a multi-language concept that can be applied. I'll be applying for a specification template today from the TC Admin so we can begin transitioning from XML Schema to getting specifications out.

cheers,

Darrell

--

Darrell O'Donnell, P.Eng.