emergency-have message

Subject: Re: Reschedule to Wednesday at 4pm EDT?

I have heard from enough members of the HAVE SC that I am comfortable rescheduling the meeting to tomorrow at 4PM EDT.

We will use GoToMeeting for this session:

1.  Please join my meeting, 2013-05-15 at 4:00 PM EDT.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/986243285

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

United States:  1 (213) 493-0618
Canada:  1 (647) 497-9372
Access Code: 986-243-285

Meeting ID: 986-243-285