emergency-have message

Subject: Schema - Wrong one

Last week I sent out the wrong schema. I somehow had the HAVE 1.0 schema open when I hit the "generate documentation" button and pushed out a lovely formatted schema document that was all about the wrong schema.

I have the correct document attached now (I managed to make the same mistake again today - it's a lovely "feature" of my tool - OxygenXML).

cheers,

Darrell