emergency-have message

Subject: 4pm EDT - HAVE SC

Folks - I trust you had a great long weekend south of the border. I have made some good progress on the schema (attached) but I have two issues:
I look forward to discussing the changes that I have made to date (listed below). I will discuss the items that I am still working on as well.

cheers,

Darrell

NOTES FROM CHANGES/WORK IN PROGRESS:

QUESTIONS: