emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-have] 4pm call

Sorry about that Darrell, was on the road and despite multiple technologies representing untold millions of dollars off research, nothing pinged me !

Thanks

Rob
805-551-6232
From: Darrell O'Donnell <darrell.odonnell@continuumloop.com>
To: HAVE SC <emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 1:11 PM
Subject: [emergency-have] 4pm call

Folks - Everyone must have been busy today. I forgot to send out a reminder I was so busy. I was on the call this afternoon but aborted after about 5 minutes of silence as I was holding off on a child daycare pickup and couldn't wait to listen to myself chat to myself (I get quite boring don't I!).

Let's see what we can do about making it next week. Have a great one!

cheers,

Darrell

--

Darrell O'Donnell, P.Eng.