emergency-have message

Subject: HAVE call - 4pm EDT

Folks - welcome back from summer break - it's time to get things rolling again (says the guy that is about to hop into a canoe for a long-weekend).

I'll be on at 4pm and I'm hoping we will be able to get the early draft of the standard circulating formally. I plan to dedicate a fair bit of time this month and next to get the document into shape for broader circulation.

Looking forward to chatting!

cheers,

Darrell

--