emergency-have message

Subject: HAVE Call 4pm EDT

Folks - I have a draft that I think we can start circulating and discussing who can help fill in what sections. I figure we'll need a 10-15 minute chat this afternoon to apportion work out if you're available. For now I'll keep on chugging.

I will have a GoToMeeting session that I can run if/when we need it for our work together as we get into this editing stage. Use the following information (that's the normal HAVE phone number there) when we need it. cheers, Darrell

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/334603413

2.  Join the conference call:
OASIS EDXL TC #:

1-800-320-4330
247202#

Meeting ID: 334-603-413

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

--

Darrell O'Donnell, P.Eng.
OASIS Member (volunteer) - www.oasis-open.org

Inline image 1