emergency-have message

Subject: HAVE SC Reminder - Tuesday 4pm EDT

Folks, l have attached a draft of the standard. I hope to get some time before the meeting tomorrow to add some more but there are sections that can be reviewed already. Let's see what we can do to get things rolling. I'll have the GoToMeeting session running for our meeting tomorrow in the event that we need it.

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/334603413

2.  Join the conference call:
OASIS EDXL TC #: