emergency-have message

Subject: HAVE SC Call 4PM

I'll be uploading meeting minutes from last week's meeting momentarily and I'm looking forward to continuing the momentum that we have built in the past few weeks.

If you're new to HAVE or haven't been active, please join us as we need some more input and this is a perfect time to get involved/re-engaged.

cheers,

Darrell

--

Darrell O'Donnell, P.Eng.