emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-have] Tim's next step RE: [emergency-have] EDXL-HAVE-v2.0-wd02 proofed Patti's edit

Absolutely Tim - thanks for jumping in on this. And thanks to Rex and everyone else!

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 7:38 AM, Timothy Grapes <grapesco@outlook.com> wrote:

Sorry – I will NOW take Rex’s version and move forward with it…

Thanks,
    Tim

From: Darrell O'Donnell [mailto:darrell.odonnell@continuumloop.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:37 AM
To: Timothy Grapes

did you mean "not take this version" or "now take this version"?

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 6:10 AM, Timothy Grapes <grapesco@outlook.com> wrote:

Folks,
My understanding is that I will not take this version from Rex and work on the up-front content.  Please advise ASAP otherwise.

Regarding the data dictionary, I understand that will be auto-generated so I will not touch that area.  Brian/Darrell, perhaps you could take a look at Rex's data dictionary comments, incorporate into the schema as appropriate so that the gen'd data dictionary contains any DD improvements.

Thanks,
    Tim