emergency-have message

Subject: Schema Changes

The schema changes have been uploaded to source control.  Attached is the list of changes made.  I made more changes than discussed in the SC call for consistency throughout the standard.  All enumerations are now named in addition to all complex types.  I also noted what elements are missing annotations.  One type “TraumaCenterType” was renamed to “TraumaCenterLevelType” because of a naming conflict.  Please let me know if there are any questions.

Brian M Wilkins

Lead Software Systems Engineer

The MITRE Corporation