emergency-have message

Subject: HAVE SC Meeting - Tuesdays 4pm

HAVE team:

The OASIS website went down around the time of the meeting so I am not sure if everyone was looking to it for the coordinates of the meeting.

The meetings are held at 4pm Eastern Time EVERY Tuesday on the following conference bridge: 1-800-320-4330 #247202

Apparently my edits of the meeting last week didn't work (I set it to weekly - but that was after the fact). I have updated the HAVE SC calendar and confirmed that the meeting stuck this time.

MEETING NOTES FROM 2014-10-28:

Brian and I met briefly and discussed the schema in some depth while awaiting others. Once we realized the oasis-open.org site was down we wound up the meeting.

The initial goal of the meeting was to decide, as a group if we are ready to propose that the working draft be submitted to the TC. We have a bit more work no matter what but I believe that we could do this for the next TC. However, we need the following to happen:
  • Review the document (edxl-have-v2-0-wd01.docx - NOTE: to be renamed *-wd02.docx once submitted) and vote on its state of readiness.
    • Tim: I believe that the document rests in your hands. Can you circulate a copy soon? If you can't please let me know if you need someone to assist and I'll see what I can arrange.
  • Review the XML Schema. (see note below on that).
  • Finalization of the HTML format for the data dictionary. TC Admin had some concerns that there was no indication that the standard was OASIS IP. I have created a process that should meet their needs.
Depending on where we are with the document, I suggest that we hold an extra EDXL-HAVE SC meeting on Friday afternoon. I'll throw out a time of 2pm ET but I can support just about any time that afternoon/evening.

XML Schema:
The following provides an update on the state of the XML Schema:
  • Brian made his changes to the XSD and I have since renamed it to reflect the WD02 moniker. These changes are reflected in the SVN repository now.
  • I will be taking Brian's notes and adding the annotations that he recommends. I should be done this tonight and have things submitted into the OASIS SVN repository.
If you think we can make the deadline of next weeks TC meeting please advise.

cheers,

Darrell

--

Darrell O'Donnell, P.Eng.