emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency] WD to be reviewed and voted during our call shortly!

Carl, thanks for the input.

We need to wait until the RIM updates the GSF profiles to use these references since we aren’t directly referencing GML (it’s through the RIM’s GSF output).

I’ll be pushing for this update.

Cheers,

Darrell

--

Darrell O'Donnell, P.Eng.
OASIS Member (volunteer) - www.oasis-open.org
OASIS EM-TC - Member
OASIS EM-TC HAVE SC - Co-Chair

From: Carl Reed
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 at 12:28 PM
To: Elysa Jones, "emergency@lists.oasis-open.org", HAVE SC

Elysa et. al

If EDXL-HAVE is now referencing the GSF profile for geo elements, you may wish to consider changing the following references:

[OGC 03-105r1]             Geography Markup Language (GML) Implementation Specification Version 3.1.1. 2003. Open Geospatial Consortium. http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=4700

[OGC 04-092r4]             GML 3.1.1 schemas. 2004. Open Geospatial Consortium. http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.1.1/..

[OGC 07-36r1]             Geography Markup Language (GML) Implementation Specification Version 3.2.1. 2007. Open Geospatial Consortium. http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=20509

[OGC Schemas]             GML 3.2.1 schemas. 2007. Open Geospatial Consortium. http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.2.1/

[OGC 10-100r3]                 Geography Markup Language (GML) simple features profile (with Corrigendum) (2.0). 2010. http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=42729

Cheers

Carl

Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 9:45 AM

Friends,

Please find the document attached for our consideration during the meeting today.  There are only a few changes since it was posted to the list by Darrell.  (View with “all markups” on the word document.)  These are marked with redlines and include changes that Chet of TC Admin recommended after his cursory review.

See you on the call shortly,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section