emergency-have message

Subject: EDXL-HAVE-v2.0-CSD01

Folks - I believe I have cleaned up the documents. I have them in a zipfile here that should meet the TC Admin needs. If you could examine the file I would really appreciate it. I would like to have this submitted to the TC Admin by the weekend if at all possible.

cheers,

Darrell

--

Darrell O'Donnell, P.Eng.